Food Smarts Curriculum is a flexible, learner-centered nutrition and cooking curriculum for low-income communities, available in multiple languages. Outcome evaluations reliably show the adoption of healthier dietary and food resource management behaviors. Food Smarts is a SNAP-Ed approved curriculum in many states.
The following products were updated mid-2018 and are currently available:
- Food Smarts Adult Workbook (English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian)
- Food Smarts Kids Workbook (English)
- Food Smarts Adult Instructor Guide (English)
- Food Smarts Kids Instructor Guide (English)
|Product||Individual/Sample Prices||Bulk Order Prices*|
|Adult Workbook – Color||$14||$10|
|Adult Workbook – B/W||$10||$5|
|Adult Instructor Guide||$50||$35|
|Kids Instructor Guide||$50||$35|
*Minimum of 20 workbooks required to qualify for bulk order pricing.
How to Access
- Interested in using Food Smarts for your clients/participants? Complete our Partner Registration Survey to learn how to bring our educators to your site, request digital curriculum access, place a bulk order, or get information about in-person and online training (~$200 per hour, with a four-hour minimum).
- Want to place an order for individual products or sample materials? Use this link to purchase sample materials via Amazon.