It’s #meatlessmonday and this veggie quinoa dish is sure to be a hit with the family. It’s loaded with good-for-you ingredients! #leahspantry #eatfresh #eatfreshorg Full recipe available at https://bit.ly/2KMkbD0
- 1 cup Quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups Vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Carrots chopped
- 2 Zucchini chopped
- ½ teaspoon Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard optional
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar optional
- Boil broth in a large pot. Add quinoa, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes until liquid has absorbed.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add carrots, onion, zucchini, salt and pepper. Sautee over medium heat until vegetables are soft, about 10-minutes. Stir veggies in quinoa and serve
The carrot and zucchini in this dish are suggestions. Use whatever vegetables are in your pantry or garden. The veggie combinations in this dish are almost endless!