This healthy side salad is the perfect complement to your #MeatlessMonday main dish. Full recipe available at eatfresh.org: https://bit.ly/3rq3pJN #eatfresh #eatfreshorg #leahspantry
- ⅓ cup Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 5ounces Black Beans canned, drained and rinsed
- 1 5ounces Great Northern beans canned, drained and rinsed
- 3 Celery chopped
- 2 cups Corn Frozen & thawed
- 1 Bell pepper red, Medium, chopped
- 1 cup Onion Red, chopped
- ⅓ cup Cilantro Fresh, chopped
- 2 Jalapeño peppers Small, seeded and chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, and cumin.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.