Questions? Please contact us.
- Healthy Food Pantry Assessment—Assessment tool for the food pantry environment, providing a numeric score on a scale of 0-100. Developed by regional nutrition education and obesity prevention centers of excellence, western region at Colorado State University.
- Nutrition Pantry Program Overview—Program one-pager and brochure for printing/sharing; sample partner MOU.
- Surveys and Client Feedback—Sample client survey (in English and Spanish), plus more ideas for client feedback.
- Workplan Template and Examples of Strategies—Template for recording and organizing existing work and pantry goals; ideas for creating client-centered, healthy pantries sources from agencies all over California.
- Cultural and Dietary Tip Sheets—Support clients with special dietary and/or cultural guidelines.
- EatFresh.org—Free recipe and nutrition education website designed for low-income Californians and the providers who serve them.
- EatFresh.org Toolkit—Resources to promote EatFresh.org to staff, volunteers, and clients.
- Food Demonstration Toolkit—Plan and organize food and recipe demonstrations.
- Donor Communications—Handout to communicate healthy food preferences to donors.
- Nutrition Education Handouts/Posters—Standalone nutrition education worksheets suitable for staff, volunteers, and clients; related posters.
- Food Smarts Nutrition Education Curriculum—Four- to eight-week nutrition and cooking curriculum relevant for pantries and other sites.
- Nudges and Recipe Bundling Resources—Handouts on how to use “nudges” and “bundling” to promote healthy food and meal ideas in pantries; signs included.
- Other Signage and Tips—Use blank signage to highlight foods, label shelving, and create personalized messages at a distribution; tasty tip ideas and pre-populated shelf labels included.