DAY 1/Trauma-Sensitive Nutrition Security:
- Build your professional capacities to conduct trauma-sensitive food and nutrition programs.
- Engage in personal reflection while identifying individual, organizational, and systems approaches that prioritize compassion and connection to promote health and well-being.
DAY 2/Around the Table Training Program:
- Learn how to facilitate the new trauma-informed nutrition education curriculum.
- This training is required for anyone implementing Around the Table.
- Completion of a Trauma-Sensitive Nutrition Security training (Day 1 of this event) is a pre-requisite for attending Day 2. (If you attended the training in San Francisco or Sacramento, that qualifies. If not, you must attend both days of this training to become an Around the Table implementer.)
Registration limited to 40 participants. Each organization can send up to 3 participants.
Pre-training Requirements (included in cost):
- View the Trauma Basics and the Relationship to Nourishment webinar (You will automatically gain access to the webinar when you register for this live event, so there is no need to register for them both.)
- Complete ~two hours of online pre-training coursework
**Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a $25 discount code you already paid for the Trauma Basics webinar.