The Nutrition Pantry Program (NPP) supports policy, systems, and environmental changes at food distribution sites that lead to client-centered, health-focused distributions.
NPP offers resources, technical assistance, and training in six focus areas, for pantries working to demonstrate alignment with best practices and client needs. The program also provides a pathway to gold or silver certification. Leah’s Pantry provides direct implementation, data analysis, and support for agencies who want to implement NPP at multiple sites (such as SNAP-Ed programs).
Quick Facts (view full brochure):
- For pantries of all types and sizes
- Six month average program length
- Plans that fit your pantry
- No cost to participate
Collect information about your pantry, including feedback from staff, volunteers, and clients. Create a unique workplan for your site.
Make specific changes to your pantry with the support of trained NPP staff:
- Phone calls
- Site visits
- Training opportunities
Certify & Connect…
Optional pathway to achieve Bronze, Silver, or Gold level certification, providing:
- Public recognition of accomplishments
- Outcome data to share with donors and site leadership
- Networking connections
- Ongoing opportunities for training and leadership development