WE ENVISION nourished communities and a healthy, equitable food system.
OUR MISSION is to improve the health, wellness, and resilience of communities through trauma-informed nutrition security.
Our Strategies for Improving Outcomes
Implement innovative programs
to explore our relationship with food, support health, and build resilience.
Build capacity of partner organizations,
equipping them to best serve and meet the needs of their communities.
Start conversations to expand the frame
and include impacts of trauma on our nutritional health.
Stay up to date with Leah's Pantry and sign up to receive the bi-monthly newsletter!
- Eat the Rainbow Poster $20.00
- Nutrition Pantry Program for Implementers $150.00
- Around the Table: Nourishing Families—Instructor Guide $35.00
- Measurements and Abbreviations Magnet $60.00 – $390.00
- Basic Soup Steps Magnet $60.00 – $390.00